Family Owned Businesses - Seeking Acquisitions
- Our policy is "buy and hold." We have no exit strategy.
- We are actively involved in the growth and success of a company's business, but do not get involved in its day-to-day operations.
- We seek to be friendly and supportive owners - both to make money and to improve the well-being of a company's employees.
- We make stock ownership available to senior managers as appropriate.
- Niche manufacturing or industrial service.
- Sales of $3 million to $10 million.
- History of good cash flow evidenced by above-average margins and relatively low fixed asset and working capital requirements.
Referral Fees:We welcome leads from owners of manufacturing companies, their families, employees, agents or brokers. We are happy to pay a referral fee for the first-time introduction to our firm of a seller who ultimately completes a transaction through our firm.
- Dick Fraser
- T: (203) 869-2500
- F: (203) 869-1666
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing Address
- Ingram Todd, LLC
- P.O. Box 1162
- Osprey, FL 34229
Steelman Industries, Kilgore, TX, Manufacturer of industrial ovens and capacitor products - http://www.steelman.com/ Purchased 1996.
Chickasha Manufacturing, Chickasha, OK, Machining and fabricating job shop - http://www.chickashamfg.com/ Purchased 1998.
Manufacturing Solutions, Beaumont, TX, Manufacturer of beveling machines for the pipe and fastener industries - http://www.msi-tx.com/ Purchased 2014.
Dick Fraser, President and Founder. Dick has more than 30 years experience buying and managing companies. He has been part of the mergers and acquisitions departments of Fortune 500 companies, worked for an LBO fund and has purchased and managed his own companies for many years. Dick has an MBA from the Amos Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth College and a B.A. in Chemistry from Colby College.